twice ,now I have tried to get my net ten phone activated, I enter all the information ,for a phone I bought two months ago ,yesterday ,I sent Jessica an e mail ,this particular phone does not require a Sim card ,so I really don t know what the trouble is ,recently ,I waited 8 weeks for Net Ten to activate my android phone ,and Now they re playing games again ,johnniemela2015@gmail.com ,my imei or serial number is 268 435 462 705 135 651 I m not giving my pin card number out cause I think all the operators for net ten are crooks !!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of net10 wireless phone activation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Net10 Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned net10 wireless phone activation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Net10 Wireless.

Had an Experience with Net10 Wireless?

Comments

MiaNet

Hi.My name is MiaNet, and I work with NET10 Wireless.

Please let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com and we will resolve your problem right away.