twice ,now I have tried to get my net ten phone activated, I enter all the information ,for a phone I bought two months ago ,yesterday ,I sent Jessica an e mail ,this particular phone does not require a Sim card ,so I really don t know what the trouble is ,recently ,I waited 8 weeks for Net Ten to activate my android phone ,and Now they re playing games again ,johnniemela2015@gmail.com ,my imei or serial number is 268 435 462 705 135 651 I m not giving my pin card number out cause I think all the operators for net ten are crooks !!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of net10 wireless phone activation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Net10 Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned net10 wireless phone activation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Net10 Wireless.

Had an Experience with Net10 Wireless?

Comments

MiaNet

Hi.My name is MiaNet, and I work with NET10 Wireless.

Please let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Total Wireless - Scammy-class action anyone? Total Wireless "I purchased from Walmart-it says it's a 6gb Walmart exclusive plan. My phone says I used 4.6 gb, they say it's my 5 gb cap and it no longer works...." Read more Net10 Wireless - Net10 stole my money and didn't deliver on their promises! Net10 Wireless "I recently lost my job, so I was losing my Sprint phones because I could no longre afford to pay the $400 for my four phones. So, I ordered three..." Read more FreedomPop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD FreedomPop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more Net10 Wireless - Phone Service Review from Salisbury, Maryland Net10 Wireless "Cell phone that was reported many times keeps getting turned back on. This is just 3 emails i could find about them sending me telling me phone was turned off...." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more