my wife and I were with nnet10 for several years.they then started chopping minutes off what we had paid for.

when we would renew our minutes and airtime, we would lose the remainder of what we had from previous airtime card. we have now gone to consumer cellular and had to buy new phones because net10 will not unlock and release our lg800 phones.

these phones cost us $50 each, as far as I'm concerned this is as bad as down right stealing.so if you are going to deal with net10 , just use their cheapest phones, or like us you will be stuck with expensive phones that you can't use.

Had an Experience with Net10 Wireless?

Comments

MiaNet

I am Mia and I work with NET10.Let me help you get this fixed.

Send me an email at NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email to us or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg .

Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more FreedomPop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD FreedomPop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more