im mad because ive been a customer for the last 8 years also sending people to net10. Ive been having major problems with my internet connection and mostly speeds being around 30/kbps. their customer service is *** and they dont care about losing customers. Im using a iphone4 on their service btw, so if you have a smartphone their service is no long viable. I complained and here is my response to my complaint: SPEND MORE MONEY

Issue type:

Bring Your Own Phone- General Questions

Please wait while your chat is routed to the next available agent.

Nick: Thank you for using our chat support. My name is Nick, how may I assist you today?

james: i made a conplaint on the forums about my crappy internet speed

james: and i was sent here, i downgraded to the $40 plan since i was being throttled at the higher one and now im fed up

james: been a dam customer for 8 years and have referred many people

james: but if my speed continues at edge, then im going elsewhere. so how do we fix this

james: HELLO!?!

james: hello??

Nick: Yes.

Nick: Checking your account now.

james: ok, ill be inbetween tabs since this is slow

Nick: Your data speed has been reduced as checked on your account.

Nick: It will be back to normal speed on your next redemption.

james: theyre always reduced

james: ok on my next redemption im done then, off to another company *** that

james: its as simple as that

james: whats your response? cause im sick of having edge speeds the day i renew

james: then *** dialup speeds when i run out!

Nick: We do respect your decision. The only way to update your data speed is by adding another airtime.

james: ok BYE!

Review about: Net10 Wireless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

MiaNet

Hi, this is Mia and I work for NET10. We can further investigate your account. Please email us your contact information to NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com.

MiaNet

Hi, this is Mia and I work for NET10. We can further investigate your account. Please email us your contact information to NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.

MiaNet

Hi, this is Mia and I work for NET10.We can further investigate your account. Please email us your contact information to NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com.

MiaNet

Hi. My name is MiaNet, and I work with NET10 Wireless.

I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you. Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Email your info to NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.