Elaina m Kuz

No service

Can't call out? No service.

It's auto-deducted from bank account each month.

This happens every other month. Can you help?

MiaNT

Hi, Elaina m Kuz. This is Mia from Net10 Wireless.

Please be informed that this is not an automated message. This message is sent from Net10 Wireless to ensure that any previous concerns or questions you may have raised have been addressed satisfactorily. We want to reiterate that this communication serves as a follow-up, aimed at guaranteeing your complete satisfaction with our service. We have read your post, and we see that your service isn't working properly.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience the issue has caused you. As one of our valued customers, we do not mean to make you feel this way. Our main goal is to provide quality customer service to our valued customers. If you haven't received a resolution, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

We want to sort this out with you now. Rest assured, we'll be more than willing to help you with your issue. Aside from calling our customer service hotline number, you can chat with us at https://***/contactus.

In addition, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word SUPPORT to 611611.

AlexTrac

Hi, Elaina m Kuz.This is Mia from Net10 Wireless. We have read your post, and thank you so much for you rating and feedback.

Our main goal is to provide quality customer service to our valued customers. We want to sort this out with you now. Aside from calling our customer service, you can chat with us at https://***/contactus.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611

Tara H Vhe

Verified Buyer

| map-marker Tulsa, Oklahoma

My Net10 is locked I'm trying to get it unlocked

Net10 Wireless - My Net10 is locked I'm trying to get it unlocked

I'm trying to get my Net10 phone unlocked my phone

i can use it again And text people on it i can and call people on it

User's recommendation: My Net10 phone is locked up i need to get it unlocked

MiaNT

Hi Tara H Vhe.This is Mia from Net10 Wireless. We have read your post, and thank you so much for you rating and feedback.

MiaNT

Hi, Tara H Vhe. This is Mia from NET10 Wireless.

We'll be glad to assist you with your concern. To unlock your device, you can text UNLOCK to 611611. For further assistance, please chat with us via this link https://***/contactus.

Rosa R Ysc

Verified Reviewer

Stolen points and deleted emails and texts

On February 2, 2024 i had a total of 6159 points. After I purchased my usual phone plan using my visa card.

Then a recording mentioned my points asking if I wanted to redeem any for a month's service. I did. That left me with 2159 points.

Nearing month's end, I received a reminder text to purchase a new plan for March. I called customer service and asked about my points from 2/2/24.

The rep told me that I had only 2159. I asked her to check my point redemption. She wouldn't. Instead used my remaing 2159 points for March.

I asked to speak to a supervisor, she refused. When I told her that I would find a supervisor and find out what's going on, she deleted each text for each transaction.

In total I should have 3 months of free service for my points. She even deleted some of my emails from net 10.

Luckily I was able to find proof in my email.

I have been with Net 10 for approximately 10-12 years.

This representative went into my personal texts and emails and deliberately removed my information.

I have never experienced anything of this sort.

I expect that this situation be investigated and I would like a response within the month.

I have not gone to the BBB or anyone else as of yet.

It speaks to the integrity of Net 10 and the privacy of its customers.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Great service and cheap prices
Cons:
  • Fraudulent and ineffective representative

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Anyone who has points accumulated by this should be careful when redeeming them. Somehow, they magically disappear. Screen shot responses to transactions and send them to a friend or family member for safe keeping. s

Hi. Rosa R Ysc.

This is Mia from Net10 Wireless. We have read your post, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience the issue has caused you. As one of our valued customers, we do not mean to make you feel this way. Our main goal is to provide quality customer service to our valued customers.

Christabella Kxw
map-marker Sag Harbor, New York

CANNOT cancel Net 10 service

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR AUTO-PAY!!!

I signed up for Auto-Pay many years ago, but since my phone broke and was replaced by with an Apple smartphone, I called customer service to cancel my Net 10 service. I found out it is almost IMPOSSIBLE, since they can't "varify me" by sending a text to my broken phone.

They have NO 'plan B' if your phone is inoperable, i.e. mother's maiden name, your first pet's name, etc

I would NEVER recommend these people or company!

User's recommendation: Would NEVER recommend this company to anyone

MiaNT

Hi, Christabella Kxw. his is Mia from Net10 Wireless.

Please be informed that this is not an automated message. This message is sent from Net10 Wireless to ensure that any previous concerns or questions you may have raised have been addressed satisfactorily. We want to reiterate that this communication serves as a follow-up, aimed at guaranteeing your complete satisfaction with our service. We have read your post, and we see that you are having hard time removing the auto refill enrollment in your account.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience the issue has caused you. As one of our valued customers, we do not mean to make you feel this way. Our main goal is to provide quality customer service to our valued customers. If you haven't received a resolution, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

We, as your service provider, we want everything to be safe and secured especially when it involves removing your card on your file. We don't want anything to be compromise, we hope you'll understand that it is only our way to keep your account secured. Give us another opportunity to check for another option to remove your card, surely there's another way to verify your account. We want to sort this out with you now.

Rest assured, we'll be more than willing to help you with your issue. You can also remove the enrollment but logging in your account to our website or application. But aside from calling our customer service hotline number, you can chat with us at https://***/contactus.

In addition, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

Michele S Cvi

A total nightmare!

I've been a customer 10+ years and had good service. Then in February I went to Japan and switched to a temporary sim card for local calls. When I returned to the US and put the Verizon total sim back into my phone, I had no service.

I called the help center more than 16 times and spend over 30 hours on the phone over the span of 1 month trying to get my phone to work.

8 weeks later, it is still NOT WORKING.

I have never had such poor service in any situation in my life.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Cheap
Cons:
  • Horrible tech service

User's recommendation: Use another company

MiaNT

Hi, Michele S Cvi. This is Mia from Net10 Wireless.

We have read your post, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience the issue has caused you. As one of our valued customers, we do not mean to make you feel this way. Our main goal is to provide quality customer service to our valued customers. We want to sort things out, and investigate your request or matter.

We understand that you have talked to our representatives multiple times already but if you haven't received a resolution, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. Rest assured, we'll be more than willing and dedicated in resolving this matter promptly. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we value your feedback. We appreciate the patronage for more than 10 years.

We don't want to lose a customer as valuable as you. Please give us another opportunity to check your account, and resolve your issue. To further assist you, please chat with us at https://***/contactus.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word SUPPORT to 611611

Anis B Srl

Verified Reviewer

Charged two times same month

They charge me two times I dont know why and I dont want to charge me from my card. Im gonna pay months by month. I dont wanna pay like that.

AlexTrac

Hi, Anis B Srl. This is Mia from Net10 Wireless.

We have read your post, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience the issue has caused you. We're sorry to hear that there was a multiple charges on your account. Surely, that's the thing we don't want to happen to your account. As one of our valued customers, we do not mean to make you feel this way.

Michael D Rje

Verified Reviewer

They have my phone locked

I cant get text from them but I can u all with my code to unlock my phone I will call bbb to report it and c me a lay or

Pros:
  • Just wanted my phone unlocked
Cons:
  • Done with net 10

Preferred solution: Just my phone unlock that I bout but used it with them

User's recommendation: Don’t get text from them by I can you

MiaNT

Hi Michael D Rje. This is Mia from Net10 Wireless.

Please be informed that this is not an automated message. This message is sent from Net10 Wireless to ensure that any previous concerns or questions you may have raised have been addressed satisfactorily. We want to reiterate that this communication serves as a follow-up, aimed at guaranteeing your complete satisfaction with our service. We have read your post, and we see that you are having hard time refilling your account using a service card.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience the issue has caused you. As one of our valued customers, we do not mean to make you feel this way. Our main goal is to provide quality customer service to our valued customers. If you haven't received a resolution, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again, and we will give you a thorough explanation on why we asked you to go back to the store and have it rescanned again.

Moreover, since we need some information that we can't disclose here, you can contact us in any time of your convenience. Rest assured, we'll be more than willing to help you with your issue. We want to sort this out with you now. Aside from calling our customer service hotline number.

You can chat with us at https://***/contactus. In addition, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word ADD to 611611. In this way, you can add the plan by yourself next time without the hassle of waiting on the line for a live associate.

Eric S Lpr

Verified Reviewer

I have had the service through net 10 for 10 days each day they have shut my service off without explanation each day mind so everyday for 10 days i have called them and recorded them and have thrown

thrown a fit each day and yeah they turn it back on but not even for 24 hours to top it off day 11 today they did one better i called them cus my phone was once again shut off and after 20 min on hold the girl responded and then shut off my mobile network completely and hung up on me so keep this in mind this is the absolute worst company on this planet and its ran 100 percent by orientals that dont like white people, this is un constutional its racist and its robbery i need to know who to contact legally because everything thats happen ive recorded so i can sue there frickin *** off and win real easy

Loss:
Pros:
  • No pros
Cons:
  • See my complaint

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: dont use net10, total by verizon, tracphone, simple, these companies have all become 1 and they are racist against americans

MiaNT

Hi, Eric S Lpr. This is Mia from Net10 Wireless.

We have read your post, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience the issue has caused you. As one of our valued customers, we do not mean to make you feel this way. Our main goal is to provide quality customer service to our valued customers. We want to sort this out with you now.

map-marker Los Angeles, California

Phone compatable with net

I originally contacted this company which is my cell phone company about a replacement phone. I was told by net10 that it was a simple matter to return the phone through the mail company that turned out not to be true it's not the mail company it's fedex.

I mailed the phone took the phone to FedEx they mailed it to the company the company received my phone and I was supposed to receive my replacement in three to five I'm sorry five to seven business days after net10 received my broken device. I never received my phone until 4 Weeks later after calling probably 12:13 times complaining speaking to management speaking to their corporate offices. This is a terrible terrible terrible cell phone company to use their customer service is is okay but trying to get anywhere with them as far as management or getting your problem resolved is terrible. Please don't need a replacement phone from this company because you're not going to receive a comparable item.

I mailed in my device and I was sent back a dinosaur flip phone. Who wants that I asked the lady at net10 would you want a dinosaur flip phone like this pulling about pulling a phone out of your purse like this she laughed at me how about that. Do not use net10 they are terrible terrible that's my review.

Yes I will never use this company again ever. sincerely disappointed customer in Los Angeles California.

MiaNT

Hi, Guest-569****. This is Mia from Net10 Wireless.

Noora Ejk

Poor Customer Service

I woke up to a deactivated Net10 cell phone this morning. After talking with two Customer Service Reps and a Manager, I got a supposed explanation. A month ago my original Net10 phone stopped working. I ordered a replacement phone and activated it as instructed. I was not instructed to reactivate my plan, and, because of this, my service expired this morning.

Net10 happily reactivated my phone for a $45 monthly unlimited plan. Before this I had been paying $30 monthly under a promo plan. When I asked about reinstating my promo rate, I was told that the promo was tied to the phone. I was told that when the phone died, the plan died. I was told that the plan was only for that phone, which was a blatant lie. When I got the promo rate I was able to get any phone. This was a chance to increase my rate by 50% and they took it. They told me that I have no recourse but to accept the new rate or leave with my 30 day old Net10 phone.

Net10 never said that my promo rate was tied to a specific phone. Net10 never told me at phone activation that I would have to reactivate my service plan and forfeit my promo rate. Net10 never told me that they were going to deactivate my service this morning. I missed at least 8 work related calls. They only gave me employees who barely spoke English, and, who acted as if they could barely understand me.

When I asked for the name of the CEO so that I could file a complaint, I was told that they are not permitted to provide that information. The first opportunity that I get, I am switching to a different company.

Net10 Wireless Reply:
We just became aware of this obscure website and the reviews that are here. This is our first time responding to any of these and want to make sure each is addressed. We can't make every single client, or potential client, happy, but we do know that we've successfully helped tens of thousands of clients successfully obtain disability benefits. The overwhelming majority of these have been very pleased with our work and if there are any who feel we can do a better job, we'd encourage you to call us at 1-800-652-9626. Here, if this person says we never filed their claim, it is because they were never a client of ours. To become a client, you've got to return the paperwork we send you. If you don't, or if you fail to complete all of it, we can't help you with your claim. If you have called us, we guarantee we've either spoken with your or returned your calls, assuming you identified yourself in your messages. Give us a call and we can discuss this further.
Guest

Try this: After sending me a replacement phone, they were utterly inept in transferring over my former telephone number and the minutes I had already paid for before the phone died. They deactivated the phone, then told me they couldn't transfer the number to a deactivated phone from a deactivated phone!

Idiots! So they "temporarily" activated the old phone to send the number over but didn't send the minutes! The "new" phone was inactive for a month because of this - can you imagine? My son got into an accident and I couldn't be alerted because Net10 can't send me the minutes I already paid for to a phone they wouldn't activate!

Then a rep tells me to take the SIM card out of the old phone and put it in the new phone - and it inactivates the SIM card that belonged in the phone! Two hours later and another rep tells me I will now need to get a new SIM card! They said they sent it overnight via FedEx, but after 2 weeks, I called FedEx and they said Net10 never sent the SIM card, they only opened up a shipping label! I called Net10 back for the 9th time, and they said it was FedEx's fault.

I told them it wasn't, read them a thousand numbers (my old SIM card number, my new phone's SIM card number, the number of the ticket on this problem, the number FedEx sent me to track it, the serial number of the old phone, the serial number of the new phone) and they still never sent it. Finally, a supervisor assured me she would FedEx a new card out to me overnight. 4 days later, after believing it wasn't coming again, the SIM card arrived. I put it in, the phone was activated but the airtime days read "6" instead of "30".

In fact, she told me I was going to get 60 - 30 for the month the phone was out and 30 more for the trouble. I got 6, then my service ended.

I tried for 2 hours to reach a supervisor today but was not able. Would you keep this phone service?????

Ismaeel Kqn
map-marker Albany, Georgia

My cell number is 229669****. A young man asked to use my phone and ran off with it. I am trying to get the service cut off. I call yesterday and the person said that I would have to verify.

I am at the library now to verify that it is me. My email is gregorycrws@***.com.

I had service with you all for 14 years. Why I am at the library you can set it to my email for I to verify.

MiaNT

Hi Ismaeel Kqn. This is Mia from Net10 Wireless.

Joya Peh
map-marker Western Springs, Illinois

Kicked me off service for trying to ask for help

I bought 2 phone cards totaling $70 together from Target. The cards would not work.

I called Net10 to ask for help. They told me take cards back they were scanned incorrectly. I took them back to Target and they gave me new Net10 cards and scanned them again ("again" means they scanned them the first time and then scanned the new ones). Tried to use the new Net10 card they didn't work.

Called Net10 again. They said take it back to Target and call Net10 again and with the three of us on the phone (me, Net10 and Target) they would fix problem. I did this and they still didn't fix it BUT said they (Net10) would, and they would call me to confirm. They never called back, so I called them.

They tried to tell me to do it again. I told them I had taken 2 trips to Target to get phone cards scanned and it didn't work. They then hung up on me and disconnected me from their network. BE CAREFUL OF THESE PEOPLE THEY DO NOT HAVE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE!

If I could do it again I'd try ATT or someone else. (Oddly enough, my ATT prepaid card worked just fine).

User's recommendation: For your own peace of mind and pocketbook DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE

MiaNT

Hi, Joya Peh. This is Mia from Net10 Wireless.

Tammy H Zgs

Net10 will not provide my transfer pin.

I've had Net10 for 8+ years until they deactivated my phone on 1/9/2024 due to sim card incompatibility after Verizon bought them out. Since then I have been trying to transfer my number to my new carrier Mint Mobile.

Net10 claims they no longer have me in the system & consistently hang up on me. If I text 611611 or ntp I'm told they have no record of my number or imei.

They are in violation of FCC policies but not allowing my phone # transfer. I have reported Net10 to the FCC for this violation & will continue to do so every single day I'm alive because I'm petty like that.

STAY AWAY FROM NET10

Loss:
Cons:
  • Terrible customer service

Preferred solution: My transfer pin

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE NET10!!!!!

MiaNT

Hi Tammy. This is Mia from Net10 Wireless.

MiaNT

As one of our valued customers, we do not mean to make you feel this way. Our main goal is to provide quality customer service to our valued customers. We want to sort this out with you now. To further assist you, please chat with us at https://***/contactus.

Eric S Lpr

Phone service not working

i need my service back on they hung up on me again for christs sake does anyone give a *** my phone 209419**** is not working butb paid for i need someone to fix this
Loss:
Cons:
  • See my complaint

User's recommendation: dont even

MiaNT

Hi, Eric S Lpr. This is Mia from Net10 Wireless.

Resolved
Jason F Ifi

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Just had trouble finding the phone number.

Found the number and email address I was looking for on pissedconsumer.com This happened so long ago, I barely remember what the problem was. Situation resolved. Thanks.

Preferred solution: I was apparently unable to find contact information on the app or website at the time. Located said info on pissedconsumer.com, thanks.

map-marker Los Angeles, California

I know net 10 had something to do with my phone number getting stolen not to del with them at all this is not the first time it's happeneddot *** with them

User's recommendation: Don't *** with them

MiaNT

Hi. This is Mia from Net10 Wireless.

We have read your post, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience the has caused you. We would like to fully evaluate your situation and straighten out this issue. Please chat with us via this link https://***/contactus. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article