Salisbury, Maryland
2.0

Cell phone that was reported many times keeps getting turned back on. This is just 3 emails i could find about them sending me telling me phone was turned off.

Review about: Net10 Wireless Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Net10 Wireless?

Comments

MiaNet

Hi.I’m Mia from NET10 Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-836-2368.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Rise Broadband - TERRRIBBBLLLEEE! Rise Broadband "They charged me for 15Mb for over a year with poor bandwidth all the way. FINALLY a tech came out and said the tower won't even do over 5Mb. What..." Read more Freedompop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD Freedompop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more