Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

My net 10 phone

I bought phone and someone else had it before and now I can't use phone and can't return it. Could you please send me a refund.

Phone and.

minutes were 58.50. Bought at Dollar General Store in Crowley,La.70526.Store number 04187.

Show

how to cancel my monthly payment

I've been to portland, OR from 7th to 15th July for traveling and I've used prepaid SIM card there. But I was out of LTE data last day of my trip.

So I got my SIM card charged by calling your customer service center. But now, I came back to my country so I don't need your services anymore. So I would like to cancel my monthly payment.

But unfortunately I don't know how. Please help me to cancel my monthly payment.

Phone

I added a phone card and it keeps reading Mobile network. Unavailable. WHAT DO I DO?

MiaNet

Hi, FlatChipmunk. This is Mia from NET10 Wireless.

We understand your frustration. We are determined to help you get your problem resolved. There's a possibility that the internet feature was not set up properly. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lHoBuo.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thanks.

APN info

I switched devices and my APN info for phone isn't in phone

MiaNet

Hi QuaintCassowary805. I'm Mia from NET10 Wireless.

I read your post on this blog and I want to help you. For further assistance, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2lHoBuo to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-836-2368.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.

Voicemail

How do I turn off the voicemail

Show

When was my last payment made?

Is my account payed???

activate new phone

how to transfer old number and minutes

Show

I have net10 services I pay each month a fee of 16.87 can I buy a card that has a thousand minutes to add to my phone

Reactivation

I lost my old phone and trying to get my phone number back on my new phone and having a hard time transferring

how to i get out of web

Show

How to block a number? Or do I need to change my number?

How do I block a #