1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I recently bought a NET 10 wireless card to refill the airtime on my husband's cell phone. I bought a card that was sold along side all the other Net 10 cards for $30.00.

The automated system told me it did not apply to his plan. For some reason, you can't use a card that has carryover if your phone is a smartphone. I have no idea why, and the card doesn't say that it has those type of limitations. I scratched off the back for the pin, and can't return it.

I called the company and was told, basically that it was too bad for me, the card couldn't be converted which is outrageous. The company still gets my 30 dollars, and I get nothing?

The Attorney General's Office is getting my next email. What a scam.

Review about: Net10 Wireless Prepaid Card.

I liked: Cheap price.

I didn't like: Dishonesty and unfair treatment of your customers.

Comments

AdmiredGentoo

Save the hassle and go with a different provider. The customer service is some of the worst i've ever dealt with.

I bought the $35 plan and couldn't get it to work on my phone. I tried calling and asking for a refund only to be told that I couldn't get refunded because of the plan I bought. Very sneaky policies.

More of a money grabbing scheme than a real company. BE CAREFUL

MiaNet
to AdmiredGentooPenguin #1561897

Hi AdmiredGentooPenguin. I'm Mia from NET10 Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lHoBuo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

That happened to me too still have the card no refund

MiaNet

Hi. I’m Mia from NET10 Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. You can contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId=41023 for us to assist you with your concern.