Shelby, Ohio

I just spent $40 to get my elderly mother a cell phone that she can use in a nursing home.Bought it at a local store, took it home and charged it, activated it only to find out there is no service for this phone in my area.

Spent on hour on the phone trying to get help. Guess what I am just out of luck and out $40. I would not recommend this phone company to anyone unless you have money you want to throw away!

This is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with.Needless to say you also could not understand the representatives on the phone.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and no phone sevice. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of coverage area and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Net10 Wireless needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coverage area in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Net10 Wireless.

Had an Experience with Net10 Wireless?

Comments

MiaNet

Hi.My name is MiaNet, and I work with NET10 Wireless.

I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you.Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away.