2.0

Cell phone that was reported many times keeps getting turned back on. This is just 3 emails i could find about them sending me telling me phone was turned off.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of net10 wireless phone service. Net10 Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned net10 wireless phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Net10 Wireless.

Had an Experience with Net10 Wireless?

Comments

MiaNet

Hi.I’m Mia from NET10 Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-836-2368.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more Total Wireless - Scammy-class action anyone? Total Wireless "I purchased from Walmart-it says it's a 6gb Walmart exclusive plan. My phone says I used 4.6 gb, they say it's my 5 gb cap and it no longer works...." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more