I bought a new net10 phone and requested my number to be ported over from my previous carrier.Afterthe request, the net10 phone began working with a new number for about 24 hours.

I then noticed that neither phone was working, so I assumed the port was completed and restarted my phone as I was instructed to do. Upon restart, my phone gave a Sim card error message. I called twice and was given 2 different reasons for the issue and both involved no service for up to 5 days.

I am very displeased with this company and I don't understand how an activated phone can just stop working and the SIM card become invalid.This is a major inconvenience being that I am self employed and have no cell service for up to 5 days with a cell phone and air time already paid for.

Review about: Net10 Wireless Phone Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Net10 Wireless?

Comments

MiaNet
Sunnyvale, California, United States #921276

Hi, this is Mia and I work for NET10.I can help you get this resolved right away.

Please email us your contact information to NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com.Thanks.

MiaNet
Sunnyvale, California, United States #921274

Hi, this is Mia and I work for NET10. I can help you get this resolved right away. Please email us your contact information to NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.