2.3

Worst company ever!

My mms would stop working about 2 to 4 times a year. Each time they would have me switch my apn to one that disabled my internet!

One time they told me since i brought my own phone that they couldnt help me and they told me to just google the problem.

Today i switched to at&t prepaid and everything works perfectly. Plus i no longer have to deal with net10 customer service reps who are trained to "be respectful" but not trained to actually fix problems.

They deserve to go bankrupt.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of net10 wireless phone service. Net10 Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned net10 wireless phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Net10 Wireless.

Had an Experience with Net10 Wireless?

Comments

MiaNet

Hi.My name is MiaNet, and I work with NET10 Wireless.

I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you.

Send us an Email at NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

AlexTrac

Hi.My name is MiaNet, and I work with NET10 Wireless.

I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you.