1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

NET 10 IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM.They stole my money!

I brought my own phone and purchased a $50 monthly plan. Days later I discover my phone has been deactivated. When I called customer service they told me that my service was deactivated for excessive use of data. Data that I paid for, they shut my phone off despite what I paid.

The customer service lady was extremely rude and told me that I was doing fraud.I am extremely upset because I am a student and not rich, I definitely wish I would've read all the horrific reviews all over the Internet before giving them my money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of net10 wireless phone plan. Net10 Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned net10 wireless phone plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Net10 Wireless.

Had an Experience with Net10 Wireless?

Comments

MiaNet

Hi.I’m Mia from NET10 Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com.