This is the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with!I have not had an issue with anything other than data usage and cs.

But the data issue is on going, and a rip off. I began purchasing a more expensive card due to constantly running out of 2.5g high speed before the 30 days end. According to my phones data calculator, I'm not even using half of what they say I am. I called cs to try and resolve, and after 2 hrs, they told me my phone is not correct.

After explaining that I hardly use the net for anything and I use WiFi most the time, in so many words, I was called a liar and they cannot and will not refund or add data back. So I began buying a 3.5g card monthly. Used no moreor no less than usual.

And after 2 weeks, my high speed was up.Definitely a huge rip off

Had an Experience with Net10 Wireless?

Comments

MiaNet

Hi, this is Mia with NET10.I read your post and am sorry that you are having problems.

Please send me your contact information to the following email address NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com. We can help you get this resolved right away.

Please include your name, phone serial number or cell phone number.Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email to us or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.