2.2
Style and Design

I bought a card to activate my phone not knowing my husband did as well, so now both are activated.I called net ten and alls they could tell me was wait til the end of the month and see if the second one kicks in!

I guess it amazes me that they dont have a way to figure that out!( or to guarentee that it will) when i first got my phone and accidently inverted 2 numbers they knew that and told me i was out of luck and the agent was rude and laughed at me!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of phone activation kit from Net10 Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Net10 Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Net10 Wireless for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Net10 Wireless?

Comments

MiaNet

Hi.I’m Mia from NET10 Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com.