2.8
Style and Design

I'll be brutally honest, the only issue I have is that the 4G connection royally blows, but with the amount of free wifi in my area the data isn't too much of an issue. Overall, I've tried contacting customer support via the phone and I've got to say that they literally are a bunch of idiots.

I took the sim out of the phone I bought and placed it into a compatible phone and set up the APN and tried to ask their process for obtaining a new sim card using the Bing Your Own Phone plan and just activate it on the old Net10 phone. Somehow the dude on the phone (was technical support) couldn't wrap his head around what I was saying I needed. "I see here that your phone is activated already and working" and internally I'm like "NO *** Sherlock!" I tried explaining how their network uses SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) rather than ESN's, thus allowing the SIM card to be placed in another compatible phone and continue working without issue. Tried explaining this to the technical support rep and he still didn't understand. He said "That shouldn't be possible".

I may be a hacker, but *** even people who barely know how to send an email know you can swap the SIM cards in phones and continue on with their happy little way.

I'll continue to use the Net10 service, but for those who aren't hackers, I don't recommend them.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fair pricing of net10 wireless phone plan. Net10 Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned net10 wireless phone plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Net10 Wireless.

Had an Experience with Net10 Wireless?

Comments

MiaNet

Hi.We apologize for the inconvenience.

This is Mia and I work with NET10 Wireless. I see that you need help with your phone. We can help you.

Please send us your account info to NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com and we will fix your issue right away.Thanks.