Net ten is a total rip off they have screwed me out of a couple hundred dollars there phones are *** it seems like the phones are programed to crash after a month ive bought three of the same phone and after a month they crashed all in the same way they die and will not power up again so i have changed companys got the same phone and it has been three months with no problems. Not to mention i do not like there tech support none of those idiots can do there jobs and half of them cant even speak english it is some jack *** in india pakistan or some other rag head country and there all named jeff or some american name not there real camel jocky given name

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of net10 cell phones. Net10 Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned net10 cell phones in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Net10 Wireless.

Had an Experience with Net10 Wireless?

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi.My name is MiaNet, and I work with NET10 Wireless.

I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you. Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.

Email your info to NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.

MiaNet

Hi.My name is MiaNet, and I work with NET10 Wireless.