I have a net ten phone.My daughter purchased a net 10 minute card 1 000 miutes for 25.00 online from wallmart.

She had it emailed to her. Then net spend says you cant use thiscard for this phone?

Its not there problem wallmart says they cant exchange to upgrade it to the correct one and it hasnot even been activated yet.How fo you get them to comply.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Net10 Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Net10 Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Net10 Wireless to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Net10 Wireless?

Comments

No response no issue resolved what a bunch of thieves wall art is right in on it saying no refunds.

to Anonymous #1142684

Hi.I’m Mia from NET10 Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com.

I had the same issue.Called customer service, they are a joke.

The guy told it doesn't work with my phone and to take it back and have it rescanned for a refund. I can't believe they are in business still.

They are as bad as it gets.Oh, he also told me this was on my box!!!

to Anonymous #1140747

Hi.I’m Mia from NET10 Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-836-2368.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

to MiaNet #1131354

We have contacted your net 10 repres3natives.They are rude and talk over you and tell you it's to bad not their problem there is nothing they can and will do.

Well guess what I'm not going to let 5his go away.You cannot just steal money from people and not offer a resolution we don't do that here in America.