We have had net 10 since labor day and so ready to end service ever time u call tech support on phone for hrs and knowing they can't help but act like they can.Today over 2 hrs kept stalling for supervisor.

Then said not much data left and we told how much we had which was a lot. Then husband asked how many people why super taking so long said 1000 then got mad said it was our Samsung phones.hung up on us. I called back asked where located she said Pilippines which I do not care just wanted problem resolved. Then she said Florida.

Left Verizon because getting more for price paying.

All need is to download pics did not have Internet with old phone could get pics they can't help want us to go though over 90 APN #'s.Company is lousy and sorry to say they r part of straight talk.

Had an Experience with Net10 Wireless?

Comments

MiaNet

I too have had many issues with my phone, but I found this email address to the company and they fixed my problem right away.Some problems may require a little more time to fix but the people at this address are very good.

Try it.

The email address is NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com.Also give them your name and account cell phone or serial number or you can chat with them live @ http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.

Hi.My name is MiaNet, and I work with NET10 Wireless.

I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you. Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away.

Thanks.

Hi.My name is MiaNet, and I work with NET10 Wireless.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.Email your info to NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.