3.1
Style and Design

Update by user Jan 20, 2015

because of an error of two digits of my phone number net10 is unable to reimburse my money or forward it to the following month it leaves me very unhappy! You would think that they could figure out away to do so knowing the truth that I did not get those minutes added to my phone.I provided them with the PIN number from the card I purchased proving that I bought it and made a mistake so now I'm out $40 after $80being spent.

Original review posted by user Jan 17, 2015

I called net 10 to activate my monthly card it was added to a different number and when I talked to a supervisor to explain what had happened he told me that there was nothing he could do we were out the money and proceeded to laugh. This is unacceptable for a new customer.if I was able to transfer my phone that I purchase to another company I would but my particular model will not do that!

joycegannon37 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Net10 Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Net10 Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Net10 Wireless card activation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Net10 Wireless?

Comments

MiaNet

Hi joycegannon37.My name is MiaNet, and I work with NET10 Wireless.

Sorry for the trouble.

For assistance with your issue, please send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number to NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com and we will resolve your issue right away.Thank you.