2.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I had a bought a new cell phone on december 6 2016 received new phone on december 8.I had activated the phone.

With this new phone I was only able to use internet. Net10 sent new sim card. New sim didnt work. So they blamed it on phone so net10 sent a replacement phone.

With the replacement phone I couldnt use internet so they sent a new sim. I have gone thru four replacement phones and I am currently on my nineth sim card. I still cant not make or receive calls.

Im so fed up with this company and their faulty devices.Something should be done.

Review about: Alcatel Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: No way of addressing the problem, Being told tech is a supervisor, Dropped calls, Being treated as if i was lying about min.

Had an Experience with Net10 Wireless?

Comments

MiaNet

Hi.I’m Mia from NET10 Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.You can contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId=41023 for us to assist you with your concern.