3.0

I transferred my number and tried to transfer the minutes (6,000) to a different phone.NET10 transferred the number but not the minutes.

The phone I transferred to had 600 minutes. After about 8 hours on the phone with them I gave up on the 6,000 minutes as I don't use them anyway and 600 would be enough and I had auto refill which would add 200 per month. Suddenly the 600 minutes dropped to 40 minutes (without me using them) and then suddenly to 10 then 4 with no days left. Somehow it continued to work with no days left.

I finally called NET10 and they informed me that they have no record of me having 600 minutes and their record shows 24 minutes. I asked why it showed 4 minutes and 0 days and not 24 minutes then. They said they didn't know why and since the record shows no evidence I have any minutes they can not help me. It's a beautiful thing.

6,000, 600, 24, 4, can't help you sorry. Since I can't afford to be on the phone for hours with these guys to no avail I need to find another service.

Any ideas ?

This reviewer shared experience about "can not competently transfer minutes, then claim they have no record of said minutes. it's beautiful." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Net10 Wireless. The most disappointing about net10 wireless phone service at Net10 Wireless was customer service , but reviewer liked cheap price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Net10 Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Net10 Wireless to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Net10 Wireless?

Comments

MiaNet

Hi!My name is MiaNet, and I work with NET10 Wireless.

I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you. Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.Email your info to NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com

MiaNet

Hi.I’m Mia from NET10 Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com.

Please copy and paste your issue from this blog and include it in your email to us.Thank you.