1.2K views

net10 SUCKS!!!!!! this company is a joke and should stop RIPPING PEOPLE OFF

SHAME on net10, NEVER AGAIN for net10. THEY STEAL YOUR MINUTES!!!!!

net10 has the worst customer non service on the face of the planet, completely a waste of time unless you speak indianese.

COMPLETE RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why subject yourself to this IDIOTIC bunch of thieves when there are legit companies out there that actually care about the customers.

net10 is NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SHODDY COMPANY OR YOU WILL REGRET IT.

NOTHING BUT THIEVES AND LIARS OUT TO RIP YOU OFF.

Review about: Net10 Wireless Customer Care.

Comments

I entered a 300 minute 60 day card on the Net 10 web site. It went to a reserve account I never authorized.

To "add now" I had to text ADD to 611611. There a long auto bot text dialogue led to instructions to call 611. There a phone bot dialogue ended with telling me my card's PIN had already been used so I needed to buy another card. I next called Net 10 support and got the usual person from India whose accent was an impediment to communication.

She could never tell me how I could bypass the reserve account and have my air time added strait away to my phone which was the case until a couple of add cards ago.

She did however activate the new air time over the phone.This is the second card in a row I have had all this trouble. As a result I am leaving Net 10.

Dallas, Texas, United States #1255368

This is crab service, they told me a different price from online. When I asking them to check, they let me hold on the phone for 20 mins.

She still do not response my phone until I can not wait, how come she work as a customer service without a service mind. So I try to refill my account online but what the F, the user interface is super poor. Look like they paid for a children to design the website for them.

Totally Net10 is children is playing try selling stuff, I will close my account asap.

Well said,my friend,Well said.

I agree. Net 10 is god aweful. No excuse for how bad they are

Net 10 Has The FCC in Their Hip Pocket. Wal Mart Is The Head Of Scamming America With Net 10 & Straight Talk.

Sam Walton Would Have Never Approved of Net 10 & Straight Talk Work Scam & Cheating People. The FCC is a Fat Lap Dog To Allow Net 10 To Run Wild & Scam People. Net 10 & Wal Mart Uses The FCC as a Tool To Scam People. The FCC has NO CONTROL AT ALL Over Net 10 or Straight Talk.

The FCC Thinks That A Complaint Againt Straight Talk & Net 10 is A Big Joke. See Net 10 Tells The FCC to Close A Case on A Net 10 and Straight Talk and We Have No Rights. Wal Mart is All To Blame F o r The Net 10 & Straight Talk Scam. Net 10 Was Rude To Use and Will Bully Us & Harassing Us.

Net 10 Called Us Over 50 to Be a Bully and Harassed Us By Mail in Trying to Get Us To Drop The FCC Complaint. Net 10 Has The FCC Snowed Over. The FCC Does Nothing They Let Net 10 & Straight Talk To Run Wild & Act Like Thugs Cheating The World One Phone Card At a Time. Over a Month Net 10 Harassed Us By Phone And Mail Trying To Force Us To Drop The FCC Complaint.

The FCC Acted Like Clowns. On The Card it Says Unlimited Texting Then When Are Data Was Slowed We Couldnt Send Photo Texts and At Time The Full Phone Stopped No Daya No Calls No Texts Because We Where Using Too Much Data So They Stopped Every Thing. Comcast Even Called Us Over The Complaint About The FCC Complaint so Comcast Is Mixed Up In The Net 19 & Straight Talk Scam Along With AT&T. Why is Wal Mart is Scamming Us By Using Net 10 and Straight Talk Scam.

Net 10 Harassed Us & Bullied Us Trying To Force Us To Drop The FCC Complaint. FCC Should Know If People Files A Complaint That We Will Be Harassed Over and Over Net 10 To Drop The FCC Complaint. It Is Like The FCC Is Afraid of Net 10 & Straight Or Are They Are Afraid of Wal Mart. Did You Know Netfix is Owned By Wal Mart at least part Owned.

We Are Really Good To Wal Mart Then For Straight Talk & to Cheat Us and Treat Us Like Pure Dirt & To Just Cheat Us. See Net 10 Would Call,Us Hand Up and Call Back in Less a Min. Using Another Phone Number Trying To Harassing and to Bully Us To Drop The FCC Complaint. We Asked Wal Mart Many Time To Stop Selling Staight Talk and Net 10 Junk Phone Service and Wal Mart in a Rude Way Said No They Wont Stop Selling The Junk Service.

Wal Mart Owns A Big Part of Net 10 & Straight Talk Co. With AT&T and Comcast. FCC Could Close Down Net10 But They Are Afraid of Wal Mart. I Say This To Net 10 Dont Scam & Cheat Us.

After The Date was Used It To Us 6 Hours To Send a Photo in a Text Because They Slowed Down Our Unlimited Texting. I Thought Texting Was Seprated from Data Use.

yep - net 10 sux ***. i had a old flip phone but broke the screen.

i asked several of their techs prior to buying a replacement phone if i could transfer my prepaid minutes. BOTH of them said yes, no problem.

i bought the non-refundable phone only to findf out the minutes cannot be transfered - an hour HOUR!!!! waiting to find someone willing to assisst - nothing but ***!!!

no mo net 10 for me!!

I agree totally! !!

You can't get any information from them. You buy a plan from them and nothing works.

Total rip off. Always lose net 10 even in areas that I know its available.

#1021940

NET 10 IS A BUNCH OF JACK BOOTED THUGS.I PAID OVER 50.00 FOR NOTHING. THEY JUST STEEL PEOPLES MONEY.

THEY CHEAT EVERY BODY ON DATA. SO SLOW DOES NOTHING. NOW CAN'T EVEN SEND A PHOTO IN A TEXT.

THEY WANT MONEY AND DO REALLY NOTHING. I THINK THEY ARE A BIG SCAM.

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1009863

I agree 100%. Been on the phone with them all day and their idiotic "chat line" trying to transfer my old phone # and minutes to my new phone.

They're impossible to understand over the phone and you get 10 different answers to the same question.

I am so frustrated, wasted my entire day with this and am taking my new Net10 back and going with another service. Goodbye Net10, don't let the door hit you on the way out!

I will never use NET10 AGAIN. I have been a customer for 3 year why can't I keep my PHONE NUMBERS.

I have to reset my phone every time and lose all of my contacts. my phone is (502)354-1972

Taylorsville, Kentucky, United States #1003520

why is it every time I put time on my phone it deletes my phone numbers????????????

sounds like you're a bit prejudiced to me sometimes the mobile web sucks but I think its a real good deal overall

Bridgeport, Ohio, United States #931757

So much for school this company sucks and who every one who has net ten is a fool they ripping you off had data two days and they *** me I'm done going to straight talk there cheaper and have UNLIMITED data net ten can't beat them cuz there 45 dollars a month for talk text and data ,net ten is out to *** watch your backs they'll *** to they *** k

to shelt Waterford, New York, United States #942564

Net10 and straight talk are tracfone companies.

Bisbee, Arizona, United States #930175

We all need to complain to the bbb maybe theyll do something hopefully

Bisbee, Arizona, United States #930173

Someone needs to start a lawsuit xlass action maybe theyll change if they know we mean business

Bisbee, Arizona, United States #930167

I agree they rip off everyonegot my through rent a center have a half a notion to break it in half and throw it through there window thats how angry I am hipefully someone starts a lawsuit for them ripping us off

*** em hope they die got dam it all I wanted to do was use da *** phone and internet YouTube don't *** work useless *** holes that need to be tourterd for da *** service die mother *** die I called six *** times same *** nothing change off wit they *** heads.

Danville, Virginia, United States #896853

try transferring your number... the dam phone has NO icon for your contacts...

I couldn't even figure out how to delete existing contacts or apps...

I cancelled my account within 24 hours and the hispanic sounding women (it took 2 days and several hours each day to deal with this) wasn't going to allow a refund... for the fifth time I called back and was directed to a supervisor who finally promised that a refund was coming...and he told me that they reserve the existing phone number for 30 days