Net10 Wireless - Net10 stole my money and didn't deliver on their promises!

I recently lost my job, so I was losing my Sprint phones because I could no longre afford to pay the $400 for my four phones. So, I ordered three phones (all I could afford at the time) with overnight shipping because I did not want my boyfriend to go to work and not have a phone because we had no idea what time he would be getting off.

This was 2am Monday morning. I figured at latest they would get here sometime Tuesday. Come Wednesday, still no phones. So I call them and I tell them to cancel the order, and that I want my money back.

Again, it has been three full business days (All day Monday, Tuesday, and I called at 8 pm Wednesday.)

I was pissed but I decided that I would be as calm as I could.

The woman that I am on the phone with states that she canceled the order, but it will take 24hr for the order to be cancled, then two weeks to be processed, and up to sixty days for it to be added back onto my card. SIXTY DAYS!

That means that I am without a phone, and without my money to get me a different phone for two months.

I spend over thirty minuets on the phone with the first lady, then she transfers me to her manager. I cannot understand a word he is saying, so I ask after only a few minuets if I can be transfered to someone with less of an accent. He transfers me to his supervisor. I do not know how this man became a supervisor, because he was rude and unhelpful.

I asked him to return my money

"I am unable to do that at this time."

I asked him to send me to another person

"I am unable to do that at this time."

I asked him to give me his boss's phone number

"I am unable to do that at this time."

I asked him why he could not process it.

"I am not able to do that at this time."

I hope no one ever orders something from them ever again. I told them that if they were going to keep my money than they needed to send me my phones. They said that there would be no interruption in their sending process and that they would be there tomorrow (meaning Thrusday.)

Thursday comes and goes. I did not get my phones until Friday afternoon.

So beware. If you buy overnight shipping from Net10, beware that it means FIVE business days. I did nothing wrong, and I still had to pay for their ***.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Net10 Wireless. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Net10 Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about