Coverage Area
Style and Design

I purchased a $25 Net 10 card for my 17 year old son.When we tried to activate it said it was invalid for his phone, I called customer service and was informed I needed to purchase at least a $30 card for his type of phone.

I couldn't return the unused card because of course the pin had been scratched off. I went to another store and purchased the $30 card as instructed, this card didn't work, I was then told that I needed to buy the $35 unlimited and that there was nothing they could do about the $55 in cards I'd already spent. The customer service representative said that if I took the cards to he store and asked for a manager that their manager would talk to them and I could get a refund. That was a lie.

There is no way to get refunded for these useless cards, this seems criminal to me.

The customer service rep also indicated the "this happens all the time" I wonder how much Net10 has STOLEN from unwitting customers?Maybe enough for a class action lawsuit?

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $55. The author is overall dissatisfied with Net10 Wireless. The most disappointing about net10 wireless phone plan from Net10 Wireless was being treated as if i was lying about min, billing and misleading Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Net10 Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Net10 Wireless to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Net10 Wireless?

Comments

Similar happened to me.Purchase additional minutes $25 card, but system rejected card.

Customer service says only "Unlimited" service cards valid. Says it says so on packaging. I still have packaging and it doesn't say that. I asked where and what specific sentence and they didn't know.

Reported to FTC.This is fraud, bait and switch, and 'no refunds' just because they say so for something that is marked, labeled, colored, package exactly the same; however some work and some doesn't in intentional deciect and fraud

MiaNet

Hi.I’m Mia from NET10 Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com.