Dropped calls, No signal, Deactivated Service (when I still had 563 minutes and 9 days left).They send you a new SIM card.

It don't work either. 45 minutes on the phone with customer service (could barely understand what the service rep was saying), while the woman kept saying; "Please bear with me, it will be another 2 or 3 minutes" - 10 times. Even if you sign up for the Monthly Plan and pay by credit card, they will keep sending you text messages and emails saying your minutes are running out - every day for 7 days prior! So you run out and buy another card, so they won't take away your phone number and deactivate.

Then they end up charging your credit card account anyway - so you pay twice that month. (I wonder how many millions of $ they make every year on that scam and people don't know it unless they check their credit card statement closely). I could go on and on.........

DO NOT BUY A NET10 Phone or Service - You will Hate it, the service, and the customer service.You've been warned!

Review about: Net10 Wireless Phone Plan.

Had an Experience with Net10 Wireless?

Comments

zoba_40
San Antonio, Texas, United States #638633

NET 10 IS the worst company ever..they are the biggest scam..

there customer service is horrible.. i am going to write my comment everywhere.. Net 10 retailers say that the internet is unlimited so i acceded my usage they cut it.. it was ok with me..

until now it dosent work....

customer service all of them are *** they don't even have a technical department they have a machine that gives you *** tips and hang up...and now i am lost and these asholes are usless so dont make this mistake people or they will rip you off :( :( :( :( :( :(

Webb

I can see I am not the only one being treated like a stray mutt by this company. I am getting my dad's android phone and putting it on Page Plus.