I've been buying unlimited cards for my Net10 phone since November, but am no longer able to afford them. I bought a $25 card, and it ended up not being useable with my phone. I contacted customer service and they basically told me "tough luck, the cheaper plans don't work with your phone".

I was NEVER told that Android phones don't work with anything but the $50 cards, it isn't advertised on the package or on the phone or manual or even on their website. This is complete ***. This is the second time I've bought a $25 card that didn't work, I just thought the other one didn't work because my phone wasn't activated at the time. But apparently not. So I've put $80 into a phone I can no longer use, as well as $50 into airtime cards that don't work.

Net10 is the only carrier that works in my area, so I guess I'm out a cell phone. I wouldn't continue paying these people if they're going to blatantly rip people off like this even if I COULD afford the $50. This company is *** and I'm done.

Review about: Net10 Wireless Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Net10 Wireless?

Comments

LouT
Santa Clara, California, United States #647951

You will be wasting your tim calling NET10 customer NO representative because they won't solve your problem, but they will just route you throught a automative answering machine that basically tell you "tough luck".

Glad I'm not the only one who had problems with this. I checked again and again and I still have found nothing that says unlimited cards are all that work with my phone.

drushton4

I had the exact same problem, anyone reading this think twice before buying anything Net10 :(