5.0

My net ten phone the minutes and days just vanish 1800 minutes and 180 days just vanish.They will just deactivate your phone for no reason at all, they claim your credit card company disputed or charged back, so you call your credit card and No dispute ever No charge back ever just a rip off scam to get you to buy more days and time.

when you call they will keep you on the line for a long time asking you to repete your S/N ect over and over and over but just wisper ill pull my sim card and the service rep will oh no don't pull your sim card he can hear and understand that. but he can not hear or understand numbers unless you speak slowly and repete them 10 times before they hang up on you to start the whole process over. They are trained to Milk your minutes off when other customers are holding. so i now will smash the 3 net10 phones we own.

And given any chance to get even i am out for blood from net10 SCAMMERS TOTAL RIPOFFS !

your phone has been deactivated no real reason, no call.no email , no question just deactivated to bad give net10 more money and maby we will mail you a new sim card and you can spend hours on the phone trying to activate that HA Ha LOL net10 stooges .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with phone that works. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of net10 wireless phone service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $180. Net10 Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned net10 wireless phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Net10 Wireless.

Had an Experience with Net10 Wireless?

Comments

MiaNet

Hi.My name is MiaNet, and I work with NET10 Wireless.

I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you. Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.Email your info to NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com