I have been a customer for about 9 years when last month I needed to change the exp. date on my card and then had to activate my phone again. No problem, I checked to make sure it was on the auto enroll and it was. The whole month I was not able to text and I was getting ready to call when I noticed I had no service. I called to activate again but it didn't work so I did it two more times and nothing worked so I asked for a Supervisor and this time it worked. No problem until I when into my card and saw that I was charged 4 times for activating my phone.

I contacted Net 10 and was told that they could not refund but they would not dispute a fraudulent bank charge. I said this was *** and why should I have to wait 2 weeks to get my money back when it was their mistake. Again same B.S. So I set up the fraudulent charge with the card but I called again to speak with another supervisor. This time I was told that I had charged a second phone and the charges were correct. I told them to look into my account Then he said that how did he know that someone else didn't have access to the card and used it. I told him that was Bull *** that I was the one trying to activate my phone and that I was the one using it at that exact time. He basically told me to prove it in a fraudulent bank case.

They didn't care that I had been a loyal customer for 9 years with ONE phone or that I had sent quite a lot of business to them. It was like dealing with a robot. I am so pissed off that they have put me through all this. I feel like they are going to fight my claim for fraudulent charge, they are going to say I granted the charge.

ANY SUGGESTIONS OUT THERE?

Review about: Net10 Wireless Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Net10 Wireless?

Comments

MiaNet

Hi.My name is MiaNet, and I work with NET10 Wireless.

I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you. Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.Email your info to NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.