Colville, Washington

Have 2 phones on auto enroll, so every month they take money from bank account for 2 phones on unlimited monthly auto enroll.

2nd phone is for my elderly mother, well low and behold she loses her phone, so I call and tell them its lost to turn it and i will get a new phone to activate.

Today i get a new phone for her, go to website to try and switch it over the *** thing gives me 10 minutes and a new number so here i go calling *** third world country tech support.

1st *** i talk to tells me he has no clue how to do it or how to hold his head up with out assistance.

2nd *** i was transferred and told was supervisor informs me i would have to go but a card and give her a pin number the company does not even offer auto enrollment.

Needless to say i insult this droolcup, she gives me some bs script that she gonna discount bla bla so i tell her what to go do to herself and hang up.

2nd call get a guy who sounds like he is from some other shithole should have been wiped off the map instead of enslaved to *** customers. He tells me if i auto enroll i would have to pay for both phones again even though they just took 70+ taxes 9 days ago from my account.

I agree pay the money and *** phone still work and waiting on 3rd callback from the fleabags.

Review about: Net10 Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

MiaNet

Hi! Our sincerest apology for this matter. To further help you, please send us an email at NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com or you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/1bJFUCy.

Matt