Net10 Wireless - net10 SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

net10 SUCKS!!!!!! this company is a joke and should stop RIPPING PEOPLE OFF

SHAME on net10, NEVER AGAIN for net10. THEY STEAL YOUR MINUTES!!!!!

net10 has the worst customer non service on the face of the planet, completely a waste of time unless you speak indianese.

COMPLETE RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why subject yourself to this IDIOTIC bunch of thieves when there are legit companies out there that actually care about the customers.

net10 is NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SHODDY COMPANY OR YOU WILL REGRET IT.

NOTHING BUT THIEVES AND LIARS OUT TO RIP YOU OFF.

124a9667 review #223595
36 38 Helpful?
Had the same issue17 Comments66
Had an experience with Net10 Wireless?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
shelt

Jan 15 Bridgeport, Ohio

So much for school this company sucks and who every one who has net ten is a fool they ripping you off had data two days and they *** me I'm done going to straight talk there cheaper and have UNLIMITED data net ten can't beat them cuz there 45 dollars a month for talk text and data ,net ten is out to *** watch your backs they'll *** to they *** k

Feb 07 Waterford, New York

Net10 and straight talk are tracfone companies.

Jan 12 Bisbee, Arizona

We all need to complain to the bbb maybe theyll do something hopefully

Jan 12 Bisbee, Arizona

Someone needs to start a lawsuit xlass action maybe theyll change if they know we mean business

Jan 12 Bisbee, Arizona

I agree they rip off everyonegot my through rent a center have a half a notion to break it in half and throw it through there window thats how angry I am hipefully someone starts a lawsuit for them ripping us off

Jan 03

*** em hope they die got dam it all I wanted to do was use da *** phone and internet YouTube don't *** work useless *** holes that need to be tourterd for da *** service die mother *** die I called six *** times same *** nothing change off wit they *** heads.

the man

Nov 07, 2014 Danville, Virginia

try transferring your number... the dam phone has NO icon for your contacts... I couldn't even figure out how to delete existing contacts or apps... I cancelled my account within 24 hours and the hispanic sounding women (it took 2 days and several hours each day to deal with this) wasn't going to allow a refund... for the fifth time I called back and was directed to a supervisor who finally promised that a refund was coming...and he told me that they reserve the existing phone number for 30 days

nospeakenglish

Aug 16, 2014 Washington, United States

Net 10 phones are garbage I'm a single father of 3 with 4 net 10 phones and not one works worth a *** and net 10 won't stand behind any of them I have owned a worse product. Or dealt with worse customer. In the time it took to text this. This phone freaked out 7 times and returned to the browser making me start all over each time. NET 10 phones SUCK

Spacer

Feb 25, 2014

Net10 is a complete joke. I yelled until I got a supervisor and all was taken care of. everything from not understanding English to replacing my 2 month old NEW phone with a reconditioned one that sucks. they didn't even send me the proper return shipping info.

Feb 08, 2014

Worst service ever

me

Feb 06, 2014

Net10 sucks big times. Rag heads take our money. Or took because I cut them off on the third week of service. I intentionally tell people about net 10. They're gonna take all they can until it catches up. All the idiots saying they've have had it for years or no problems are the rag heads themselves. Go figure.

Dec 31, 2013

They suck, i didn't pay 57 dollars a month to only be able to use my phone half the time at half the quality. I payed 57 dollars and after six days my my data is so low i can barely even load my home page on browser, this is supposed to be a monthly thing what the ***!! LOST COSTOMER

Jan 12 Bisbee, Arizona

My data slowed down after two they dont they got ther we money

jordan00722

Nov 26, 2013

Net 10 Sucks!!! I let my friend use my credit card # for a one time/one month payment for Net 10. Net 10 decided without my permission that they'd auto pay from my card and charged my card. My friend's service was horrible; he couldn't get texts, etc. So after 2 months he switched to Straight Talk. Net 10 went ahead and continued to charge my credit card. I called and they said "TOO BAD" they would not even reverse the charge for when he didn't have service anymore.

PEANUT

Nov 11, 2013

I ALSO SAID THEY SUCK BUT I JUST CALLED THE NET 10 NUMBER ON HERE AND GOT A VERY NICE PERSON.HE TOOK CARE OF MY PROBLEM AND HE SPOKE AND UNDERSTOOD ENGLISH JUST FINE.I HAD BEEN CALLING THE NUMBER LISTED ON THEIR WEBSITE AND GOT NOWHERE SO THANKS TO THE PERSON WHO LISTED A DIFFERENT NUMBER FOR THEM.

PEANUT

Nov 11, 2013

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE??I BOUGHT 2 NEW PHONES AND SIGNED UP FOR THEM TO TAKE THE MONEY FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT 3 MONTHS AGO.THEY TAKE THE MONEY EVEN THO ONE PHONE HAS NEVER WORKED.I CAN'T MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS.I FILED A REPORT,EMAILED AND CALL TO NO AVAIL.I CAN'T TALK TO A REAL PERSON.AUTOMATED SYSTEM SAYS THEY ARE RE-PROGRAMMING BUT THAT HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW.THEY TOOK MY MONEY AGAIN YESTERDAY.I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.THIS IS A FRUSTRATING RIP OFF.

Oct 26, 2013

I AGREE. They will fail because they have incompetent people working for them, a useless website that gets nothing done and even their touch tone service takes you an hour just to get to a representative. Wasted too much time on something as simple as reactivating my phone because THEY deactivated even though I called them twice before to make sure I was enrolled in their autofill - something I did online but was skeptical so needed to confirm. I advise you not to go with this company or you'll waste alot of time.

britface

Sep 17, 2013

I know. I'm going to switch companies, and I will NEVER go through them again. I've literally called like 20 times because I requested a number change 12 hours ago and it is still not working. . . Since I got the phone I have constantly been jumping through hoops with these guys. :(

PEEDOFF

Sep 12, 2013

tell me about it..half the time my stuff gets cut off..my internet don't work and I pay 50 amonth for unlimited ***...im changing to another company :( and when I called they told me to call back when I have an alternative number...whats with this ***..i noly have my cell...no home number...plus the customer service ppl are hard to understand as most of them cant speak English good..i kept having to say "parden" parden" FGS..... NEVER AGAIN !!!! :( :( :( :(

dirt cheap dirt service

Sep 03, 2013 Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

I woke up at five am accidentally. I bought the unlimited monthly card for this piece of *** Droid deal, so I decided to hop online...read..read..read..crash. Open...read..read..crash. Open..Read..crash. I'm done with this piece of ***. Randomly crashes, the Swype configuration is *** pathetic. I had to factory reset this in a month of having it..oh yeah, forgot about that one. I selected to have my data backed up and...guess what..yeah didn't happen. Also..don't even THINK about adding new words to the dictionary. when you hit add, the keyboard pauses and then shuts down and you can't Swype anything. Not to mention how trying to select a word like in this paragraph with the pointer makes it jump four words over and then two words up. And occasionally it doesn't allow you to insert spaces. It just crams the words together. If you put one, the word gets automatically deleted. And if the browser crashes so many times, it redirects you to the net ten website and you don't have access to your previously viewed page. Oh, and the integrated app manager freezes and crashes..occasionally bookmarks don't load or show and it spells a word completely wrong even after I've edited the settings and watched myself Swype it three times accurately. Like the word "times". I just Swyped it and my phone wrote tomes. Like wtf. So I typed in tomes and it corrected it as times. When I get real money, I'm going to take a real hammer to this phone

1-20 of 66 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.