Net10 Wireless - Net10 SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

net10 SUCKS!!!!!! this company is a joke and should stop RIPPING PEOPLE OFF

SHAME on net10, NEVER AGAIN for net10. THEY STEAL YOUR MINUTES!!!!!

net10 has the worst customer non service on the face of the planet, completely a waste of time unless you speak indianese.

COMPLETE RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why subject yourself to this IDIOTIC bunch of thieves when there are legit companies out there that actually care about the customers.

net10 is NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SHODDY COMPANY OR YOU WILL REGRET IT.

NOTHING BUT THIEVES AND LIARS OUT TO RIP YOU OFF.

Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 42 Yes 42 38 No 38
Had the same issue 21 Yes 21
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 26 #1134344

Well said,my friend,Well said.

Jan 17 #1095929

I agree. Net 10 is god aweful. No excuse for how bad they are

Nov 24, 2015 #1069192

Net 10 Has The FCC in Their Hip Pocket. Wal Mart Is The Head Of Scamming America With Net 10 & Straight Talk. Sam Walton Would Have Never Approved of Net 10 & Straight Talk Work Scam & Cheating People. The FCC is a Fat Lap Dog To Allow Net 10 To Run Wild & Scam People. Net 10 & Wal Mart Uses The FCC as a Tool To Scam People. The FCC has NO CONTROL AT ALL Over Net 10 or Straight Talk. The FCC Thinks That A Complaint Againt Straight Talk & Net 10 is A Big Joke. See Net 10 Tells The FCC to Close A Case on A Net 10 and Straight Talk and We Have No Rights. Wal Mart is All To Blame F o r The Net 10 & Straight Talk Scam. Net 10 Was Rude To Use and Will Bully Us & Harassing Us. Net 10 Called Us Over 50 to Be a Bully and Harassed Us By Mail in Trying to Get Us To Drop The FCC Complaint. Net 10 Has The FCC Snowed Over. The FCC Does Nothing They Let Net 10 & Straight Talk To Run Wild & Act Like Thugs Cheating The World One Phone Card At a Time. Over a Month Net 10 Harassed Us By Phone And Mail Trying To Force Us To Drop The FCC Complaint. The FCC Acted Like Clowns. On The Card it Says Unlimited Texting Then When Are Data Was Slowed We Couldnt Send Photo Texts and At Time The Full Phone Stopped No Daya No Calls No Texts Because We Where Using Too Much Data So They Stopped Every Thing. Comcast Even Called Us Over The Complaint About The FCC Complaint so Comcast Is Mixed Up In The Net 19 & Straight Talk Scam Along With AT&T. Why is Wal... Show more

Nov 02, 2015 #1057542

yep - net 10 sux ***. i had a old flip phone but broke the screen. i asked several of their techs prior to buying a replacement phone if i could transfer my prepaid minutes. BOTH of them said yes, no problem. i bought the non-refundable phone only to findf out the minutes cannot be transfered - an hour HOUR!!!! waiting to find someone willing to assisst - nothing but ***!!!
no mo net 10 for me!!

Sep 30, 2015 #1041089

I agree totally! !! You can't get any information from them. You buy a plan from them and nothing works. Total rip off. Always lose net 10 even in areas that I know its available.

Aug 19, 2015 #1021940

NET 10 IS A BUNCH OF JACK BOOTED THUGS.I PAID OVER 50.00 FOR NOTHING. THEY JUST STEEL PEOPLES MONEY. THEY CHEAT EVERY BODY ON DATA. SO SLOW DOES NOTHING. NOW CAN'T EVEN SEND A PHOTO IN A TEXT. THEY WANT MONEY AND DO REALLY NOTHING. I THINK THEY ARE A BIG SCAM.

Jul 20, 2015 #1009863 Fort Myers, Florida

I agree 100%. Been on the phone with them all day and their idiotic "chat line" trying to transfer my old phone # and minutes to my new phone. They're impossible to understand over the phone and you get 10 different answers to the same question. I am so frustrated, wasted my entire day with this and am taking my new Net10 back and going with another service. Goodbye Net10, don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Jul 04, 2015 #1003528

I will never use NET10 AGAIN. I have been a customer for 3 year why can't I keep my PHONE NUMBERS. I have to reset my phone every time and lose all of my contacts. my phone is (502)354-1972

kenny tennant

Jul 04, 2015 #1003520 Taylorsville, Kentucky

why is it every time I put time on my phone it deletes my phone numbers????????????

Jul 04, 2015 #1003517

Jun 29, 2015 #1001095

sounds like you're a bit prejudiced to me sometimes the mobile web sucks but I think its a real good deal overall

shelt

Jan 15, 2015 #931757 Bridgeport, Ohio

So much for school this company sucks and who every one who has net ten is a fool they ripping you off had data two days and they *** me I'm done going to straight talk there cheaper and have UNLIMITED data net ten can't beat them cuz there 45 dollars a month for talk text and data ,net ten is out to *** watch your backs they'll *** to they *** k

Feb 07, 2015 #942564 Waterford, New York

Net10 and straight talk are tracfone companies.

Jan 12, 2015 #930175 Bisbee, Arizona

We all need to complain to the bbb maybe theyll do something hopefully

Jan 12, 2015 #930173 Bisbee, Arizona

Someone needs to start a lawsuit xlass action maybe theyll change if they know we mean business

Jan 12, 2015 #930167 Bisbee, Arizona

I agree they rip off everyonegot my through rent a center have a half a notion to break it in half and throw it through there window thats how angry I am hipefully someone starts a lawsuit for them ripping us off

Jan 03, 2015 #925180

*** em hope they die got dam it all I wanted to do was use da *** phone and internet YouTube don't *** work useless *** holes that need to be tourterd for da *** service die mother *** die I called six *** times same *** nothing change off wit they *** heads.

the man

Nov 07, 2014 #896853 Danville, Virginia

try transferring your number... the dam phone has NO icon for your contacts... I couldn't even figure out how to delete existing contacts or apps... I cancelled my account within 24 hours and the hispanic sounding women (it took 2 days and several hours each day to deal with this) wasn't going to allow a refund... for the fifth time I called back and was directed to a supervisor who finally promised that a refund was coming...and he told me that they reserve the existing phone number for 30 days

nospeakenglish

Aug 16, 2014 #857206 Washington, United States

Net 10 phones are garbage I'm a single father of 3 with 4 net 10 phones and not one works worth a *** and net 10 won't stand behind any of them I have owned a worse product. Or dealt with worse customer. In the time it took to text this. This phone freaked out 7 times and returned to the browser making me start all over each time. NET 10 phones SUCK

2 0 Reply
Spacer

Feb 25, 2014 #788537

Net10 is a complete joke. I yelled until I got a supervisor and all was taken care of. everything from not understanding English to replacing my 2 month old NEW phone with a reconditioned one that sucks. they didn't even send me the proper return shipping info.

2 0 Reply

1-20 of 77 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.