Net10 Wireless - Net10 cell ph change my ph# when I call in to pay my bill.
I call net10 to pay my bill the second month and change to automatic credit card monthly charge so I wouldn't forget to pay.In the process my phone # was changed and I didn't know until one of my friends told me.
I call back and I was told that they would try to get my old # back but never did, instead they had it changed again to a third #. I have since cancel my account with net10.
I called HSN to request a refund but they refuse citing it was already over 30 day.never again HSN.review #363078
You may also like
- "I ordered a phone on 6-11-13 online and paid $4.99 s.h. for 3 day delivery because overnight delivery was$14.99. After i completed my $129.94 order and i printed my receipt..."
- "Ordered two cases. Received and one was fine. The other is cheap plastic, which is tough to see on website, and has quality issues with coating. It's not full-coverage, which..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "I made a purchase on eBay from a seller named Ultimate Arms. They are a reseller of Chinese imported "tactical" gear, mostly for the Air Soft crowd.I found one of..."
- "I just thought I would give you all a heads up of all the bull going on too for me. I ordered one of those Microtouch One shavers from the..."
- "I have not been a Comcast customer for several years, however, some of my neighbors are. There is a Comcast cable box attached to the side of my townhouse...."
- "Tidy Tax and Paul Gaulkin signed contract for services without the customers Knowledge and debited 1295.00. Stuart location Romey took 595.00 for tax return resolution and never did my..."
- "If you go to this Salon for color or highlights make sure to ask for someone with a lot of experience. I called and made an appointment for all over..."
- "So, just bought this fifth wheel.keystone sprinter 324fwbhs I wanted an all seasons for the hot months and cold months. They have a sticker posted on the left next to..."