Net10 Wireless - Net10 cell ph change my ph# when I call in to pay my bill.
I call net10 to pay my bill the second month and change to automatic credit card monthly charge so I wouldn't forget to pay.In the process my phone # was changed and I didn't know until one of my friends told me.
I call back and I was told that they would try to get my old # back but never did, instead they had it changed again to a third #. I have since cancel my account with net10.
I called HSN to request a refund but they refuse citing it was already over 30 day.never again HSN.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cellular Phone
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Was quoted $264.00 and received $38.00. Was told the website needed to be updated because the new iPhone 6 was coming out and mine was a 5 32mb. ..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "I ordered an asus zenfone 5 lite on Jan 01, 2015 and paid via paypal. On Jan 05, I filed a ticket (#1213183) because I noticed that my order status..."
- "If I could rate Presidential Suites resort negative stars I would. First off let me say that this was my honeymoon and it was a nightmare. As in previous postings..."
- "Just a thought = anyone wonder why MrsLea/MrsC/Expecting1/QueenLea/PrincessLea/etc's name displays "Brandon" when you are reading recent complaints while browsing another complaint? See the picture above to see what I..."
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- "We ordered 3 t-shirts from Scalable Press (they are owned by ooShirts). We were told that the t-shirts would be shipped and delivered within 72 hours. After 72 hours nothing..."
- "I bought a 2005 Durango from this company. I had made the decision after buying crappy cars from less reputable competition. It had 100k miles and was definently priced at..."
- "I should have kept my Newmar unit. I bought a destination trailer and don't like it. Quality is not there. It is a 2015 unit and sits in Fl. I..."