Net10 Wireless - Net 10 prepaid phones
Net 10, replaced my phone that i purchase from them at a local store, But the phone malfunction, and I had to call customer service not 1 time but 5 times until i got to talk to someone that speaks english, but besides the point, i had over 380 minutes left on the robot phone, NET10 CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS SO RUDE TO ME AND ALSO THEY DID NOT REPLACE THE MINUTES ONLY THING THEY SAID WAS WE CANNOT HELP YOU, JUST BUY SOME MORE, LISTEN UP PEOPLE DO NOT TRUST NET 10, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY, ALSO THEY LOVE TO ASK FOR YOUR SSN AND BDAY, DONT DO IT PLEASE, THANK YOU ELDORADO, AR
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am a small business owner in Roanoke, VA & a pawn shop co- owner. I met Mr Douthat at our pawn shop when he came in to browse for..."
- "Birch stated I failed to return a warranty replacement and charged me $549 for a new phone. It was part of a long saga beginning with an iPhone that..."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- "On 10/22/2012 I was at the Lowe's store in Van Buren, Arkansas to purchase some tile for a bathroom project. There were several employees throughout the store congregating talking about..."
- "I purchased a recline of your from a local furniture store. The chair is broke or not made right. I had it ordered with different color material. The chair is..."
- "THERE IS A STORE THAT SELLS SCRATCH AND DENT BROKE APPLIANCES AS NEW IN LITTLE ROCK ARKANSAS. MID STATE APPLIANCE 400 NORTH BOWMAN LITTLE ROCK ARKANSAS 72211. 501-554-1834. JIM CRAFTON..."
- "I ordered a winter coat from them. The time i recieved the coat was ok, but when I got it, the coat looked nothing like the advertisement on their website...."
- "Went to your store 08891 to match price on maxwell house coffee and your employer said no becauce it wnt competer price.Well any other time never had a problem.So lost..."
- "My husband and I bought a queen mattress set for $699.00. Jinie asked if we wanted to do the 0% interest for 6 months. We agreed. 10 minutes..."