Net10 Wireless - Net 10 prepaid phones
Net 10, replaced my phone that i purchase from them at a local store, But the phone malfunction, and I had to call customer service not 1 time but 5 times until i got to talk to someone that speaks english, but besides the point, i had over 380 minutes left on the robot phone, NET10 CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS SO RUDE TO ME AND ALSO THEY DID NOT REPLACE THE MINUTES ONLY THING THEY SAID WAS WE CANNOT HELP YOU, JUST BUY SOME MORE, LISTEN UP PEOPLE DO NOT TRUST NET 10, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY, ALSO THEY LOVE TO ASK FOR YOUR SSN AND BDAY, DONT DO IT PLEASE, THANK YOU ELDORADO, AR
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "After having a battery installed in my iPhone... Once I got home, I realized that the volume controls and the vibrate features no longer worked. I contacted Matthew Snider via..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "Birch stated I failed to return a warranty replacement and charged me $549 for a new phone. It was part of a long saga beginning with an iPhone that..."
- "This is an ongoing issue that I have at the MLK, Little Rock, AR location. I have been there for the past couple of weeks trying to get their Chicken..."
- "Breeder is a hypocrite and very unethical. She sells interstate ragdoll kittens and has on her website that she has kittens in 11 states or more and sends them..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "When to this walmart in plano tx at spring Creek and 75...customer service was poor. The cashier was rude to us..no even say hi...he was keeping one of our bags...i..."
- "I got a can of Great Value Chicken and Stars Condensed soup and there was a bone in it about an inch long. Trying to find a place to..."
- "This company is impossible to deal with. The duvet cover I received looked nothing like the photo on their website. I sent photos and emailed for at least two weeks..."